9.03.2011

ain't no cure for the summertime queues

it will soon be upon us again, the sixth installment of queue de grâce will be here in a couple of weeks.

the rules are simple: for one solid week i turn over complete control of my netflix streaming queue to one of you folks. during that week, excepting visits to theaters or starlite screenings, i only watch what you selected for me and document my viewing experience here for all. no other television, no other movies.

our next guest programmer is summer anne burton, whom i don't get to have dessert with often enough.

summer is the genius behind one of my favorite endeavors ever, every hall of famer. she has taken it upon herself to draw every member of the national baseball hall of fame in chronological order. here's one of my favorites.

if you love the game you should take a look at it. hell, you should look at it even if you don't.

summer will be in charge of things around here from 9.19.11 through 9.25.11 and i am very much looking forward to it. stop in soon and see what surprises she has in store for me.

1 comment:

  1. i'm a sucker for puns and compliments so this post made my week. i have been doing a lot of preparing for this. expect notes, darlin.

    ReplyDelete